During our re-opening period, we will be requesting that you make a reservation to visit the tasting room. You can use the Tasting Reservation Link on the home page to make your reservation
Below are our our 5 Core Practices to keep everyone safe from the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
1. Face Masks: We will wear face masks to protect you. We encourage you to bring one as well to wear when walking around the tasting room.
2. Social Distancing: We have set up tables to give everyone 6 feet of social distancing space.
3. Wash hands constantly: We will wash our hands constantly, especially before delivering wine to your table.
4. Deep cleaning and sanitizing: All surfaces in the tasting room will be cleaned before and after anyone contacts them. Lots of hand sanitizer bottles will be available throughout the tasting room.
5. The last (but most important) Core practice is something we need to do together: We will refrain from being here if we currently have, or have had in the last 14 days, any Covid-19 related symptoms, or been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 symptoms. We ask that you do the same!